quarta-feira, 15 de abril de 2015

08 - 10/04 Bali Days


08/04 arrived at Bali by the night, said goodbye to Patricia and took the cab for my Matahari Bungalow Hotel
at Kuta (20 reais). Arrived at hotel and great surprise, as described a little paradise in middle of Kuta, huge room, great architeture, great pool.
..costing only 70 reais. Took a shower and went for a walk at Kuta. Definitely the right choice, so much options from eat and party and all by walk. Stopped at a bar ate some burger beer
a little more walk to know the place and went bed. Like 30 reais.

09/04 in the second day woke up like early took my breakfast and started to decide wich activities I will gonna do, mas what a tuff decision, so much to see and do it. Believe me, costed all morning to decide, after while I went outside to find some tour offices to buy packages.  Since in Kuta everyone wants to party the offices was horrible and no info about climb for example, that took the eafting package for the next day and by the afternoon decided to take the motorcycle to Aman Temple, costed me some time and a exprience to ride in Bali traffic
But arrived at rhe end. Not sooooi beautiful
as long on my way I could see a lot of more public temple and much beatiful. From there straight to Mana Loth temple for the sunrise, great and rouristic place, the tide was low so was able to walk all surrounded area
Andby the end discovered that the coast goes more, started walk with some dark already
And lucky arrived at almost beginning of the cultural dance fire, costed me 15 reais and entry, great show, so beatiful how they so many details with golden and everything 
By the end had the chance to took pictures with the perfomances
Back to Kuta and in my way on Legian street saw a bar with live music, decided to go there for dinner, great choice Nero Bar is great, not so cheap but worth

09/04 Rafting day, woke up and let's readting. The guy picked up me at 8am and some others guys and we arrived after some traffic around 10:30 at rafting area, the course here was so shallow butalways with turns wich makes a different and exciting, a stop at a waterfall 
And at the end a 4 mts drop 
We had some included lunch and it arrived back around 4:30pm. The rafting was 100 reais. Took a walk early as next day I will wake up at 1 am to the climb, and at last decided to repeat, yes, repeat Nero bar, today with acoustic band and a great tuna fillet, got bed for a few "moments" actually.

10/04 my last full day at Bali went to do the Mount Batur climb, a 120 reais tour took me at hotel and some other guys and we went to the volcano had some banana pancakes and started the climbing. A loooooot of people and my group was so slow that i escaped and went for myself, strong climb and arrived at summit 
With time to explore, went to the highest part, watch the guys cooking the eggs with the mountain steam, got back lowerto see the crater And took pictures with the sign 
Had my breakfast and time to descend. At the end good day, beautiful place 
And very polite the guys from Singapore. Went back to hotel after a long journey. After a luch at Vi Ai Pi and some rest went to Legian Beach, took a walk and by the end stayed for rhe sunset, the last in Bali. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário